Comfort Assisted Living Home, LLC
Comfort Assisted Living Home offers residents independent living options and daily support services. We offer private and semi-private rooms. On-going assessments of the residents need to include assistance with medication management, showers, dressing and grooming.
What Makes Us Special?
We provide 24-hour personalized care and services for seniors who need one-on-one assistance with activities of daily living. Our goal is to provide a home-like environment, which will cater to the individual needs of our residents. Your loved one will feel at home.
Why pick us?
Here are the reasons:
- the best caregivers – many of them trained by Arizona Alzheimer association
- the best prices – we work with you on that
- if physical therapy or hospice needed we take care of that too in the facility
- you will never need to moved your loved one as we are licensed for the highest level of care
- knowledge of use of any medical equipment
- help with applications for veteran benefits if applicable
- Our goal is to keep our residents in a nice clean place with all the care they need. Add to that devotion and kindness and that would be everything your loved one needs! If you tour with us, you will not be disappointed! Please ask at the time of the tour for any discount available!